Follow me after the jump for ideas...
- Eat a whole lot of ice cream -- you will become incredibly happy drowning your sadness and anger in sweetness
- Pick a team and find places to watch old games from the playoffs and/or regular season -- There may not be current games to watch but, you can feel like you're cheering on your team.
- Go to protests and let the NHL, and PA, know that you care and you are not going to stand for another lockout -- it won't work but, at least you feel like you're doing something
- Watch hockey clips on youtube -- At least you'll get to see the only things you want to see (ie. Pavel Datsyuk being Pav, etc)
- Feel free to come up with other ideas... we all need to stick together