Friday, November 2, 2012

Since There's No Real Hockey to Talk About: Here's How Long I've Been an NHL fan

Yes... That's me and my brother...
Yes, that is a Florida Panthers windbreaker and my brother is wearing a Sharks one... We were a bit misguided and my dad's view was always, if we were following hockey, he was happy. We've always been Wings fans and at the time this was taken, I don't think we grasped what that means. I watched the Wings win Lord Stanley's Cup at the age of 3 but, I thought the Panthers' logo was awesome, so I wanted it. My sister and brother liked the colors of the Sharks, so they wanted apparel.
Needless to say, we came to our senses and none of us have been seen wearing anything but the Winged Wheel ever since. 

Let's Go Red W -- Oh Wait... Go Griffins!

No comments:

Post a Comment