Friday, December 28, 2012

In Case You Were Forgetting... Part 2

This is the second week that I have decided to remember just what I, and presumably all of you out there, love about hockey. I know that what I love is the pace, the beautiful goals, the passing and the game. What I don't love is when the players and the owners are so dumb that they lost half of the season already and are on the verge of losing the entirety of the season for the second time in eight years. Another post for another time, I assure you...

Now, to the videos. :)

1. Patrick Roy Statue of Liberty play:
This should not be a surprise on the list. Roy was, and is, an integral part of my hatred for Colorado. There's more to it but, I hate Roy and you should too... This makes me happier. It never gets old, by the way.

2. Fight Night at The Joe:
I think this one is self explanatory. No more words, just video...



3. Darren McCarty... He Fights, He Scores:
OT Goal from March 26, 1997. Again, no explanation necessary.


{Side Note} I wasn't planning on this pattern of Wings/Avs moments but since we're already there...

4. Pasha Tried Something and Failed:
Pavel Datsyuk tried to flip the puck into the net from behind it. He failed because of some stick work from an Avalanche player but the fact that he tried is awesome in and of itself.


5.  Datsyuk Undresses Peter Budaj:
Once again, watching Red Wings highlights on youtube make me miss Pavel Datsyuk. This one is awesome.




Well, those are my five this week. Boo Colorado, Go Wings!

Until this stupid lockout is over, Go Griffins!


No comments:

Post a Comment